Teeth Whitening in Wayne, NJ
SmilePartnerz specializes in removing stains and brightening tooth enamel with professional, in-office teeth whitening in Wayne, NJ. Regular causes of tooth discoloration include coffee, wine, tea, tobacco, and even aging. These products can produce visible stains that detract from the beauty of a smile. Whether used alone or in conjunction with other cosmetic dentistry options, teeth whitening is a simple way to lighten the shade of the natural tooth, and improve the overall appearance of the smile. Teeth whitening treatments have become one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedure available today for our NJ patients. You no longer have to live with stained or discolored teeth. Set up your no-obligation teeth whitening consultation today.
Who Could Benefit From Teeth Whitening?
Our NJ patients who choose to whiten their teeth professionally may have been exposed to several of the common causes of discoloration such as:
- Red Wine
The In-Office Teeth Whitening Process
During a one-hour teeth whitening treatment at our office, your teeth can become several shades lighter. First, we place a protective cover over the gums and lips so they are not irritated by contact with the bleaching gel. We then apply the gel to the teeth, covering them completely. After the gel sits for a few minutes, we apply a light to the surface of the teeth, activating the chemical properties in the gel. The reaction of the light with the gel bleaches the teeth. Our Wayne, New Jersey patients, find the teeth whitening process to be safe, practically painless, and very quick. They leave our office looking and feeling incredible with brighter smiles!
Frequently Asked Questions About Teeth Whitening:
1. What is the best way to whiten my teeth? Although you have many options for whitening your teeth, dentists have access to the most powerful, professional-strength agents. For example, Zoom whitening gel has been clinically proven to whiten your teeth up to 8 shades in under an hour!
2. I see you offer both in-office and take home whitening. Which is better? The advantage of in-office treatment is that you get a brighter smile in just one visit while relaxing in our office. Our take home products can be done at your convenience and to your own particular level of comfort. You can continue to touch up your smile at home using our professional strength whitening products. Take home bleaching products are less costly than in-office procedures.
3. Is whitening safe? Yes. Our staff will protect your gums with a barrier and under supervision; hydrogen peroxide or carbamide is safe for both teeth and gums.
4. Are there any side effects other than a brighter smile? Although everyone responds differently to whitening, temporary sensitivity is sometimes a side effect. We suggest that you use sensitivity toothpaste like Sensodyne both before and after your treatment. The sensitivity is short-lived but your enhanced smile is not!
5. How long do the results last? The longevity often depends on your life-style. Through consumption of coffee, red wine and natural aging, your teeth will eventually discolor again.
6. How can I protect my incredible results? We can customize custom bleaching trays for at home use and provide you with high potency gel products for you to use at home at your discretion.
7. Can I preview my results? Yes. Simply ask our staff and you will have the opportunity to preview your whiter smile on a new or existing photo with Zoom system.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can transform your smile by dramatically brightening teeth in less than one hour, making it a process which can be conveniently scheduled during a lunch break. The Zoom® system that is used at our practice produces exceptional results. Our cosmetic dentists are able to control the concentration of the whitening gel so that he can make adjustments for patients who have sensitive teeth. With proper hygiene and care, teeth can remain a beautiful shade of white for a long time.
Keeping your Teeth White
With easy periodic at-home maintenance, your teeth will stay white permanently, even while you continue to drink red wine, coffee, and tea. Good dental hygiene at home and regular professional cleanings will help ensure your results last as long as possible.
Post-Whitening Care Instructions
Sensitivity and soreness following teeth whitening treatments is very common and will gradually subside after a couple of days. To maintain your shade for as long as possible, avoid colorants (dark food and drinks, tobacco), use a whitening toothpaste, and schedule regular cleanings and check-ups. After your teeth whitening treatment, it is important in maximizing your longer lasting results for a brighter smile by following these tips below:
- Use an automated toothbrush.
- Use professional dental hygiene care to maintain oral health
- Seek dentist consultation advice to determine the need for teeth whitening touch-ups.
- Practice good oral hygiene including flossing and tongue cleaning.
Teeth whitening can be performed alone, or in combination with other cosmetic dentistry procedures for the ultimate smile makeover. If you are interested in a brighter smile with teeth whitening or bleaching in Wayne NJ, please contact Smilepartnerz today four your no-obligation consultation.